Sunday, 13 November 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifty friends! Thanks for your patience today, I just had to do a little more work on our dining room/kitchen makeover before I could have a rest and join you for another week of Flea Market Finds.  Thanks again to everyone who joined in Find of the Year and also for everyone's votes and lovely emails.  I just love bring you FMF each week and it is a delight to have you all join in the fun.  You can check out all the lovely finds right over here.

Well you have already had a little sneak peek at one of my finds this week.. but here it is in all it's delightful retro glory, my fabulous 1970's divan.


It's found a perfect home in the dining room and works in so well with our fun retro vibe.  Can't wait to show you the rest of the room very soon!


One of my other exciting finds was a wonderful mismatched 'set' of Johnson plates.  I just adore all the different patterns and to my delight, they have officially become our new dinner set.  Now to find some more side plates to mismatch too!

I have one more exciting find but it's a bit special and needs to be hung properly to really enjoy it, so I will keep you in suspense until later in the week when it will get it's very own post.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx


18 comments:

  1. Oh wow you certainly did well finding those Johnson plates, they are lovely. There must be so many different designs out there.. of your 6 here I've only seen the 1st and last ones before.
    I found one this week for 10c! total bargain.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just lovely! you are so lucky with your finds lady. too many people up this way know how good vintage is and the prices escalate incredibly. beautiful finds. you've inspired me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little sitting spot. Love it! ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I collect Johson of Australia crockery too and I haven't seen a couple of those designs before. That divan is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the plates, they are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those plates!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found out about this party through Shortbread and Ginger!! Yeah! I just wrote a post yesterday about a find at a flea, so I linked it! Thanks! Newest follower as well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those plates are just lovely! They'd look fabulous grouped together on a wall!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your divan Although I would not have room for it I would have so ought it and thrown my couch out. I also like the plates

    ReplyDelete
  10. The plates are great! You will enjoy every meal with those beauties. And the divan? Only in my dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely finds! I haven't had a chance to shop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful plates! If you ever get sick of eating off of them, or if you find another wonderful set of dinner plates, those would look great as wall hangings over your sofa!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your finds are just gorgeous! love the plates... am adding them to my ever changing master op shop list!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, I am a newbie, just found your blog, so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am totally in awe by te plates. Great finds! Thanx for hosting!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a side-plate size of the bottom right plate, I bought it cos my Mum used to have the set so it reminded me of her! I love it!! Your set of 6 is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great set of plates!!! Thanks for hosting the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. New follower and first time link'r'upper over. i.hear.your.blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x