Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Festive Journal Pages..




So I spent a little while this afternoon, some of my Christmas clippings and searching through my favourite magazines for inspiring ideas.  I love to be able to see all the things that are inspiring me in one place and visualise colours and style merging together, so creating collages in my inspiration journal means everything is in one spot for easy reference.  It's also a lovely spot to keep recipes and quotes..


This quote is my inspiration this Christmas..

Do you have a spot for all your favourite festive inspiration?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. I love to journal. It's so fulfilling. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do!! ITs my big bulletin board...it gets a little messy but its fun to see it all pinned up for me to look at! :-)

    xoxo
    Aarea

    p.s. I am doing a great Kate Spade giveaway...come check it out...I think you'll like it!

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x