Monday, 7 November 2011

Festive Inspiration..



So I am officially in the Christmas spirit! After spending a delightful afternoon yesterday creating some exciting Christmas inspired DIY projects which I can't wait to share, I'm beginning to feel a little bit of magic in the air.  As I was getting my daily Pinterest fix, I stumbled upon this gorgeous window decal from Attik72 that I'd pinned from Design*Sponge a little while back.  It's the perfect inspiring touch of festivity that I would love to have on my wall this Christmas.  Pop over here to Attik72  to check out the whole beautiful range of decals and cards. 

Are you feeling festive yet?
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love the decal!
    Here in Buddhist Thailand, Christmas Day is just a normal school and work day, so we have to work extra hard to feel festive. But we also appreciate Christmas more since we can't take it for granted ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous decal indeed! I can't wait to get crafting with friends while sharing warm drinks! :D I want all Christmas presents wrapped-up within the next 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more Christmas window displays I see popping up, the more festive I feel! This is one of my favorite times of year :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x