Sunday, 13 November 2011

And the Find of the Year is..


You voted Mardi's amazing  quilt as the Flea Market Find of the Year! What an amazing find! You can read all about Mardi's discovery over her sweet blog, The Love Supreme and check out her beautiful styling too.  It suits her lovely eclectic home perfectly.

Mardi has won a vintage inspired prize pack of goodies and also the title of Find of the Year.  

Thank you so much for all your entries, it truly has been a wonderful year of finds! Special mentions go to Naughty Short's very own Mona Lisa, Cheerful Thrifty Door's gorgeous 1940's night gown and Miss Molly Coddle's super sweet doll house May there be many more wonderful finds in the future!

I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Flea Market Finds will be back later today with all the usual thrifty goodness. See you soon!

Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mardi! It's such an AWESOME find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((((((((((SQUEAL)))))))))))))))
    Oh my gosh....Sophie... thankyou!!
    I am over the moon....thank you so much.
    I really do feel absolutely blessed by this quilt... its brought me so much happiness.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay miss mardi, I voted for your lovely quilt, it really was a sensational score!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x