Monday, 21 November 2011

Afternoon Reading.. Inside Out


Every year around this time, I wait in anticipation for one of my very favourite magazines of the year, the Inside Out Christmas issue.  Filled with the most amazing homes, beautiful DIY projects and wonderfully eclectic ideas for the holiday season, Inside Out is a must have magazine for fabulous Christmas inspiration.  


What I love about Inside Out is there there is not a spot of traditional green and red in sight.  Instead each page allows you to think outside the box about decorating with simple tips to create a relaxing and beautifully festive home.


My favourite article from this beautiful issue, is Fleur Wood's magical Christmas, filled with gorgeous recipes and these fabulous pom poms that are sure to fill any house with festivity. 


I'm also loving these gorgeous creative ideas for a modern twist on traditional wreaths and stockings. 


And my favourite page just has to be.. the ever inspiring Glen Proebstel's  incredible Christmas table setting inspired by brilliant blooms, vibrancy and abundance.  How perfectly inspiring for my colourful theme this Christmas.

So if you are in need of some afternoon reading for a little Christmas inspiration, pick yourself up a copy of Inside Out , find a lovely spot to relax and enjoy all the beautiful ideas on offer.  You can find out more information about Inside Out over here and be sure to check out their gorgeous blog and Facebook page too, for lots of daily treats.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. love those wreaths...must pick up a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I really like the idea of a cluster of wreaths, it looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Sophie, I buy it every year and keep the copies...I read them for inspiration even when it is not Christmas time. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those wreaths look gorgeous and that table set up looks so festive and colourful! fab stuff! not sure if we get that magazine over here, i'll check out the blog, cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely write-up and wonderfully captured photographs of our Xmas issue, Sophie. We're glad that you enjoyed the absence of traditional red and green and that there's a lot to inspire you in the many pages of the issue. Happy holidays for the end of the year and all the best, Lee Tran

    ReplyDelete
  6. got my copy yesterday + read it today!! Oh my loving it....such wonderful ideas + then I fell in love with Louella + Mark Tuckey's house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x