Monday, 31 October 2011

What I Wore.. Weekend Adventures

 
 

Top: Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's   Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted  Shoes: Thrifted   Bangles: Thrifted
  Flower: From the garden

I always love 'playing dress ups' on the weekend.  It's the perfect opportunity to try out quirky thrifted pieces and enjoy an adventure  or two.  This top was my favourite purchases from Macy's and has become a staple in my Spring wardrobe.  On Saturday I thought I'd pair it with this 1980s thrifted skirt and my favourite thrifted red shoes, for a fun Spring look.  

Happy a wonderful Monday! I can't wait to see everyone's fabulous Halloween costumes.
Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore those shoes! So so so so cute. And that top knot looks great on you. I can't wait until my hair is long enough for me to do that too. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on your skirt and those bows on your shoes are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! The Karl Lagerfeld shirt is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh loving the vintage shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x