Monday, 17 October 2011

What I Wore.. Spring Weekend


 
 

Dress: H&M   Tights: K-Mart  
Belt: Thrifted   Shoes: Converse
  Sunglasses: Vintage - Foster Grant

The weekend weather was so perfect for Spring attire, I couldn't wait to try out my new H&M dress.  I had forgotten how much fun H&M was until we wandered past one on our first day in New York, just a block from our hotel.  Needless to say, I spent quite a bit of time there.  I love the little orange flowers on the dress and I couldn't resist pairing it with my favourite pair of orange Converse sneakers, perfect for our Saturday thrifting adventures.  And what Spring day would be complete without a pair vintage sunglasses.  I was super lucky to find this pair of 1970s Foster Grant sunglasses at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market and they are my definitely my new favourite Spring accessory.

Happy Monday!
Much Love
xxx


7 comments:

  1. I love the look of converse and dresses. Super cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress :D you have summer, we in Central america have rain, to much :S

    have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress! & I love your sunglasses :).
    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit! Love that dress!

    Stop by sometime...
    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a good h&m floral number! sunnies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x