Monday, 24 October 2011

What I Wore.. By the River


 
 
 

Dress: Vintage - From Retro Metro   Hat: Equip 
Belt: Sportsgirl   Shoes: Forever 21   Bangles: Thrifted
  Sunglasses: Vintage - Foster Grant


When I got home from Brisbane yesterday my plans were to curl up on the couch with my new book and take an adventure to the circus.  But after stepping outside, I realised there was just no way I could let such a beautiful day pass me by.. So, inspired by the gorgeous hues of Picnic at Hanging Rock, I thought I'd give Friday's vintage purchase an Spring outing down to the majestic Murray.   I just love this dress and I have a feeling it will have many more outings over Summer.  While I'm confessing new loves, I was so excited to find these wedges at the amazing Forever 21store in Soho.  They were the last pair and they make me very happy (and much taller!)  Sunday really was the perfect afternoon to sit by the river and watch the world go by.

Much Love
xxx
  
PS. The lovely actions I used on these photos were created by the very talented photographer Simon Filip. You can find them over here.

13 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and i LOVE those shoes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely!!

    And I love Simon's actions too, he's amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those shoes. SO so cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that dress, so perfect for a picnic by the river! Glad you spent time in my old hometown of SoHo, too. Clearly, you found the shopping as fruitful as I did. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glamorous Sophie! I love everything about this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! The hat and wedges are divine with this dress.

    ~b

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful dress, the shoes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! :) Those shoes are great!

    simplylovethisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress! It's a great length. Isn't it a great feeling when you finally get wear out a new find?

    - Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh loving those shoes! wish we had forever 21 here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable outfit, those shoes are to die for!

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. your outfit is amazing. love the dress and the shoes so much !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x