Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Snapshots of The Big Apple.. Part Two





 



From the iconic street signs, museums and beautifully worn books at the Public Library, to incredible views from the top of the Rockefeller Centre and remarkably creative displays at Anthropologie there is something wonderful around every corner of the busy New York streets.  These snapshots capture a few of my very favourite moments, although I'm beginning to realise, I have many many favourites.
You can find Part One over here..

Much Love
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a blast!!

    We're hoping to come over next September, seriously cannot wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love! those anthropologie chairs are divine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. those chairs! Man, can I do that at home!
    awesome.

    ~b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x