Friday, 14 October 2011

NYC Tasty Delights..


Our trip to NYC would not have been complete without sampling some of the fabulous local cuisine.  We enjoyed such yummy food and delightful treats, I had my iPhone out to take photos almost every time we sat down to eat.  Everything just seems more wonderful in New York.. So I thought I'd share just a few of my favourite delights over our ten day adventure. 


A lovely way to start the day with a fabulous latte from Stumptown Coffee


A bagel for breakfast or brunch.. my favourite, salmon and cream cheese


A late lunch on the go after a day of shopping.. This yummy selection came from a fabulous cafe around the corner from Anthropologie


Our slow lunch day, Caesar salad and a lovely glass of sparkling wine in Greenwich Village


While we were there, it was almost impossible not to stop at Magnolia Bakery for a fabulous vanilla cupcake


And in Manhattan, it's hard to go past a pretty pink cocktail, this one is a Pink Victrola from Niles 


Of course, a trip to the Big Apple would not be complete without a piece of New York cheesecake from Juniors, which we enjoyed while people watching in Bryant Park.

My goodness, I've only just begun.. Next week I'll be sharing some of my favourite places in NYC, to eat, shop and play so I'll be sure to share a few more delights then! 

Happy Friday!
Much Love
xxx


8 comments:

  1. This makes me want to go all the way out to New York from California for the pretty food, as if I didn't want to go there bad enough already! I'm so excited to see your other New York posts. I'm filled with green envy, in a wonderful happy kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's my favorite bagel too! So so good:)

    And I look forward to hearing about the rest, and I'll try my best to remember all your tips for when I (hopefully) visit NYC again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had the most amazing time. Isn't it wonderful? Thanks for sharing these droolworthy pics.
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so jealous, i wanna eat cupcakes and bagels in ny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when you think seeing hearts in hot chocolate is hold news, someone does a feather for Fall. I love it!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my favourite nyc memories is lunching with my mum on the little individual tables in bryant park. miss those magnolia cuppies so badly too. love your foodie posts, for obvious cake-loving reasons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. Your blog is all the best :)
    Not only did I scroll down to read all the NYC posts, because I've been wanting to go there for a looong time, but noticed that everything about each post is just amazing... found you through A Beautiful Mess and of course you've got a new follower. I have no idea how I didn't see you before!
    -Lauren
    http://laurensloudwhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aughh! I'm so jealous.
    That all looks so scrumptious!
    Hope you had the best time!!
    Hopefully I'll see that all one day!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x