Thursday, 13 October 2011

My Creative Space..


Well my little creative space may not look like very much this week, but to me.. it is my little piece of heaven.  In between preparing my Year 12 classes for their final exams and finishing my last few weeks of Uni for the semester, my world is very busy indeed.  I'm very much looking forward to the end of the month, so I can get all creative again, but in the mean time, sitting with a few lovely magazines, my inspiration journal and some trinkets from Tinsel Trading for a few moments is my favourite way to rejuvenate the soul and chase a little beauty.

Check out all the lovely creative spaces over here.

Much Love
xxx
  

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the busyness. Your little craft nook seems peaceful though. Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to spend the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the new neon inside out! lovely florals there too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x