Saturday, 22 October 2011

Happy Weekend..



Good morning! I do hope you are having a fabulous start to your Saturday.  I'm up in Brisbane this weekend a fleeting visit to attend my Uncle's wonderful new exhibition and catch up with my beautiful family.  Today I'm looking forward to a lovely picnic in the park and perhaps even a spot of thrifting.  What are you plans this weekend?  There have been so many fabulous things going on in the blogging world over the last few weeks, here are a few of my favourite links.  

This super fun Instagram frame DIY

Rachael's gorgeous new e-course

A very inspiring to do list

A easy postage stamp coaster DIY

Some great Halloween costumes here and here

These most wonderfully inspiring work spaces

And the perfect teacup


Well I'm off to enjoy a cup of tea and a yummy homemade anzac biscuit with my grandmother. Have a wonderful Saturday!

Much Love
xxx

Gorgeous Picnic inspired Print by a Very Story Photography available on Etsy 

4 comments:

  1. This weekend I'm going to Oktoberfest on Saturday and then to get Thai food on Sunday. And hopefully stop by Lush for some skincare stuff!

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, after looking at Rachael's e-course, have you got an announcement to make maybe.....? Just checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just popping by to say Happy Weekend to you too, but Wendy's comment above has me curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! No sorry girls, no special announcements. But Rachael's course is very cute indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x