Saturday, 15 October 2011

Happy Weekend..


Good Morning! I do hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend.  I must say I've been looking forward to the weekend at home all week, I've been missing our regular coffee and thrifting adventures.  So we began early this morning, heading straight to Around Again, to potter around amongst the treasures.  Can't wait to show what  I discovered.  Then we popped into Fine & Sunny to visit the girls and check out their gorgeous new little cafe set up.  What could be more perfect than coffee, sweet treats and lovely goodies on a Saturday morning.  I snapped the photo above from my new favourite spot in town (at the head the communal table).  If you are in Mildura be sure to pop in and say hi and be sure to try the caramel slice, it's amazing! And here are some of my favourite links for the week for you to enjoy.

A super sweet must try DIY

Create your own Mid-Century living room

Amazing dress transformation

Lovely DIY chalkboards

These gorgeous Photoshop actions

Beautiful wooden ampersands

A fun little hair bow tutorial

The sweetest musical inspired dress

And a belated Happy Birthday to Dr. Octopus, the best dressed cat around


Much Love
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Aww Sophie, so nice to have you home!

    Annie & Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect start to a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie,
    I am an Aussie living in Mae Sot, Thailand, working within the Burmese refugee community. A family member connected me to your blog just yesterday - and I love it ! All of it!
    Our life here can be tough and sometimes heartbreaking, and the cheery and quirky pics on your Library blog lifted my spirits greatly on a day when I really needed it.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x