Saturday, 29 October 2011

Happy Halloween Weekend..


My goodness the day has flown by quickly! I hope you are having a lovely start to the weekend.  We have certainly had a wonderfully busy day, thrifting up a storm, before a stop off at Fine and Sunny for coffee and a chat.  Then we went on to search for some bits and pieces to decorate for Halloween.  Now we are enjoying a relaxing afternoon, putting the finishing touched on the Halloween inspired fire place and listening to some lovely tunes. I'm lucky enough to have a four day weekend and I'm certainly looking forward to making the most of every minute, with lots of creative projects planned. What are your plans this Halloween weekend?  Here are some of my favourite links from the week for you to enjoy.

This cute tote bag

  The Business of Blogging with The Sartorialist 

A super fun idea for your Instagram photos

This gorgeous vintage dress

Very cute pumpkin idea

An amazing stash of pink pyrex

A sweet necklace DIY

These inspiring dorm room spaces

Much Love
xxx

PS. My photo is of the window display at Dylan's Candy Bar in NYC.  What better way to decorate for Halloween than with rainbow candy, it looked just amazing.


3 comments:

  1. What a cool candy store. Love that pumpkin idea for Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure know how to do displays of every kind in NYC don't they? Why Halloween is growing here has me stumped. Enjoy your weekend :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! There's a similar candy store at the Universal Studios theme park in Singapore. I love just walking around looking at all the creative candy displays!

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x