Sunday, 30 October 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy  Sunday! I do hope you weekend has been delightful and filled with Halloween festivities, and of course a little thrifting.  Thanks so much for playing along last week, it was one of the biggest weeks ever! You can check out all the finds right over here.  And I hope you are out searching for that ultimate find of the year, it's happening next weekend, so stay tuned this week for more details of how you can enter.

Yesterday we enjoyed a lovely little thrifty outing.  I found a few sweet little skirts and dresses and also these lovely bits and pieces.


I'm loving this retro carry on luggage and I was lucky enough to stumble across another Polariod camera to add to my growing collection.  My favourite find for the week is this sweet deer.  He is certainly right at home with my woodland creature clan.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



18 comments:

  1. I'll never get tired of seeing gorgeous little deer ornaments! And the luggage is quite lovely. I am doing my very best to avoid my op-shop cravings and concentrate on uni work this week, but I feel a study break will be necessary at some point!!!

    Xx Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recall taking this exact retro bag to London way back when! x Loving your Halloween inspired look

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely finds! the deer is precious and another polaroid??? you're on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with that bag, and yay for polaroids! I'm on the lookout for one myself.

    <3LJ
    http://littlemisslj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your finds Sophie! Really loving that luggage.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your treasure is great--the deer is my favorite! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds - the bag is wonderful.
    And I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's finds of the year next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little deer is sweet, cool camera find too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag - great colour.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the bag I saw a similiar deer at gw but they wated $3 for it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found some sweet little deer ornaments - thought I would give them away or sell them - don't think so - they're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your deer is sweet indeed! Thank you so much for hosting!

    I'd love for you and your readers to come link up to our thrift theme link up every Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog, I shall get back to you with my flea marked finds later.

    Regards, your latest follower`!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the carry-on bag. Vintage luggage (and cameras, for that matter) are so hard to pass up! Thanks for hosting the link party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stumbled on your blog--fun finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That deer is so adorable. Cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The carry-on bag is great! I love it. It reminds me of a KLM (Dutch airlines) bag I used to have. Almost the same kind of blue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x