Sunday, 23 October 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my fabulous thrifters! I hope your day has been wonderful so far.  I've just got home from Brisbane after a rather early start, so I won't be rambling on too much today.. I think I nanna nap might be in order very soon.  Thanks so much for playing along last week, it's wonderful to see so many gorgeous finds.  Check them all out here! Oh and remember that Flea Market Find of the Year will be happening very soon, so make sure you have a find in mind and enter! I'll be letting you know all the details during the week.

My little stash this week, is actually a few different thrifting outing bits and pieces from the last few weeks that I haven't had a chance to show you yet.  


A few exciting treasures including, an original 1970s Max Coward lino print, found at St Vinnies along with the lovely set of milk glass bowls.  My other treasure is this fabulous Rainbow SX-70 Polariod camera, my very favourite style, which I stumbled across at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market (more about that later this week).

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx




21 comments:

  1. that lino print is just gorgeous, the colours are charming. you know how i feel about polaroids and milk glass...love! have a lovely sunday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that print so much, and love how it coordinates with the camera! ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooooooooooooove the Polaroid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is just one word for that lino print COOL.....very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the milk glass bowls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cool print. too cool for school really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all. What great finds. Love you to check out what I found last week at our local verge collection
    http://deliciousdesignz.blogspot.com/2011/10/junk-love-i-know-it-has-been-while.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - the lino print is a real find - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those milk glass bowls, what a beautiful find:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found that same camera just a few months ago! Haven't scraped together the cash for film yet, mind you...

    The lino print is AMAZING! I'm kind of jealous right now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little camera, loving that print too, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The print is fab - I would absolutely have that on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That print is gorgeous! It coordinates very nicely with your super camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That print is amazing. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your Rainbow Polaroid...Great find! Thanks for the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE that print. Amazing finds and staging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting! Such great things everyone has!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for hosting. I just followed, and I put a link to your blog on mine.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Truly awesome finds there!! Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww we have matching Polaroids! Although mine has a green button instead :>

    xx Kit

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is a amazing print, i really like it with the bottom of the heart. hopefully, it would be the best print as compare to others.
    printing services

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x