Sunday, 9 October 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my dear thrifting friends.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I've just got off the plane and am finally home after what has been an amazing adventure to NYC.  I must say after spending over nearly three days in transit I'm a little bit jet lagged, so this will be a short post, but it is Sunday and I just couldn't miss Flea Market Finds.  Pop over here to check out all of last week's lovely finds.

Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing my NYC finds from the fabulous flea markets I visited and today I thought I'd share a quick snapshot of a few of my favourite brooches I found at a little flea outside the Chelsea Antiques Garage.  


I just adore vintage enamel brooches and couldn't get enough of all the beautiful colours and designs.  I can certainly see a new collection taking shape. 

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx

24 comments:

  1. Sophie these brooches are utterly fabulous - what lovely memories to bring home from NYC! Looking forward to seeing your finds and more of your snaps - it sounds as though you've had a brilliant trip :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous brooches Sophie!
    I can't wait to see what else you snapped up in NY. I had a week there by myself once years ago - have loved it every since.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brooches are lovely, can't wait to see what else you picked up in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those brooches, I seem to have rediscovered brooches recently and have taken to wearing them quite a bit. Lovely little pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the brooches and the photo especially! ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colorful collection. Looking forward to seeing what other finds you picked up. Glad your home safe and sound, rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. You find some cute things. Can't wait to see what NY brings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely little collection of brooches. Looking forward to seeing what else you found.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting and we'd love for you to join us over at Cap Creations with your thrifty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are gorgeous! Would you mind if I picked your brain about NY? I fly out in 2 weeks!

    Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still dying of jealousy over here Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a great time in NYC Sophie! Can wait to see all your fabulous finds. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome home! i got back an hour ago and i think a long night of being wiiiiide awake is about to begin! :) cannot wait to see more from your trip, what i've seen already looks just fabulous. the enamel pins are perfect, PERFECT! expect a hawaii post tomorrow! sleep well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I adore those little brooches! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  16. those brooches will be such a happy way to complete an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The brooches are really lovely! Sorry---I think I accidently posted my pic twice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm also drawn to these enameled brooches when I see them. I really like each of these. Looking forward to see what you found in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I so look forward to hearing about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those brooches are beeuuutiful. Just stunning. You got some great items. Can't wait to see more from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pins are sooo cute...I'm glad you had a good time in NY and can't wait to see your treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi sophie ~ my first time playing along. hopefully i'll be a bit more punctual next time!! rachel xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x