Sunday, 2 October 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and had found yourself the perfect thrifty bargains. Thanks so much for playing along last week, check out all the goodies over here.


So this week I've been checking out some of the most famous flea markets in the world and I can't wait to share all my NYC finds with you when I get back. So while I'm searching for vintage delights...

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.  Image via Design*Sponge.


xxx



8 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty, I'm so glad I found it! Em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joining in for the first time today. Looking forward to hearing more about your NYC adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flee Market sounds fab, I'm very jealous! I went to a vintage fair recently and picked up a few little beauties!
    Totnes Vintage Fair

    Hope you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm playing along today for the first time too :) It's such a good idea, I love snooping through everyone's findings. Hope you are loving NYC!

    x Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO jealous right now it isn't even funny. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Wanted to let you know we've started a new thrifty link up over at Cap Creations. We'd love for you and your readers to join us! http://blog.capscreations.com/search/label/this%20my%20friend%20is%20what%20I%20love%20about%20the%20thrift%20store

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been a follower for awhile and this is the first time I've linked up for the "party"! Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I found your blog via Cap Creations! I look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x