Monday, 5 September 2011

What I Wore.. Thrifting Saturday

 
 

Dress: K-Mart Cardigan: Quick Brown Fox
Tights: Target   Belt: Thifted
Shoes: Rivers   Sunglasses: Cotton On

Saturday mornings are my favourite time to play dress ups.  I love mixing prints and colours together to create  a fun and most importantly comfortable outfit for a morning of thrifting.  I couldn't wait to wear the vintage belt I found last week, it's got the sweetest pattern and the perfect hint of mustard to match my favourite cardigan. And of course a thrifting outfit is not complete without comfortable ballet flats and a super fun pair of sunglasses. 

xxx

10 comments:

  1. very cute, particularly those flats... must go to rivers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, love your cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! love love love that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cardigan and dress! Lovely blog:)
    Kisses
    Taida

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute cardigan. I'm so glad cardigan weather is finally here! Hooray for Fall weather. XO, RaeVeda


    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look! And you totally just gave me an idea for an outfit this week. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the combination of the belted cardi and dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable! Love love this outfit and your sweet blog. Thank you so much for linking to me in your sidebar! You're a gem. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x