Monday, 12 September 2011

What I Wore.. Pop of Colour




Top:  Portmans   Singlet: Cotton On
 Skirt: Vigorella Tights: K-Mart   
Belt: Thifted   Shoes: Rivers 
Bracelet: Eclectik, Glenelg   Badge: GoMA  Lipstick: Revlon

Just when I thought Spring had finally arrived, the weather turned cold again! I made the most out of one warm day last week and enjoyed wearing short sleeves and a pop of Spring colour.  This outfit kind of came together by chance and just love it.  The Vigorella skirt is an absolute staple in my wardrobe, I wear it so often, I just love the big pockets and soft wool blend.  The print of this Cotton On singlet is really sweet and teaming  it with a skirt and heels changes its casual feel enough to wear to work.  And I can't forget my finishing touch, this fun little badge I got from the Surrealism exhibition at GoMA. It reads 'this is not a badge' in French and certainly got a few comments throughout the day.   

Much Love
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Love the pun of the badge, this outfit has so many of my favourite things; red shoes (no Mum, that doesn't make me a scarlet woman), layering, black, a touchy of whimsy and a great belt!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look totally cute! XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outfit! Love the badge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Do you have an ampersand tattoo on your arm or am I imagining things? If you do, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah-dorable! :) Especially love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x