Monday, 19 September 2011

What I Wore.. The Perfect Date


 
 
 

Dress: Red Velvet  Cardigan: Dotti
Tights: K-Mart  Belt: Thifted
Shoes: Rivers  Beads: Equip

I was so delighted on Thursday afternoon when I picked up the mail to find a lovely little package from Red Velvet.  It was perfect timing indeed, because I got to wear my new 'First Date' dress on my fifth wedding anniversary.  It was so much fun to style this dress, it's so easy to dress up or down.  It is definitely my new favourite piece for Spring.  For this look I took the 1960s mod style back a decade, and added a few 1950s touches with a mustard cardigan and patent leather T-bar heels.  We had such a beautiful day and this was the perfect outfit to celebrate in!

Much Love
xxx


13 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing this RV dress and it looks so awesome on you- I love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so cute! i love how you styled it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on five years. You look so cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or are you looking better every time you do one of these?

    Bangin' woman!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little number you've pulled together Sophie. You look lovely. The pearls are a cute touch:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is so cute, and I really love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so freakin cute! love your new red velvet purchase. i'm awaiting vintage pillowcases from rachel at smile&wave and i can hardly control my excitement. new summer dresses all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute in this outfit! What a great look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! i love my red velvet dress from last season :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sweet - the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! I'm off to Red Velvet... Pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute styling and happy (belated) anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This may seem weird, but I bought that exact same cardigan from Dotti to go with my First Date Dress. Mad props for your awesome taste in clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x