Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Special Guest - One Sheepish Girl

My first special guest is the gorgeous Meredith from One Sheepish Girl.  I just adore Meredith's sweet blog which is filled with all kinds of perfect quirky crochet, tea, books and lovely weekends.  I'm so excited to have Meredith here today to share her carry on bag essentials.

~~~~

Hello! My name is Meredith from One Sheepish Girl. Sophie was sweet enough to ask me to guest blog for her while she is away. Keeping with the travel theme, I thought I would share a few of my carry-on essentials...



1. I love this floral Vera Bradley bag. I usually keep all of my knitting in it, but it's also the perfect carry-on size.
2. My Urbanears headphones.
3. My iPad and iPhone. I always have a book to read on my iPad and my favorite music on my iPhone. It helps the time go faster.
4. Yarn. I love to bring a small knitting or crochet pattern on the plane too. Socks are always a great choice for an on-the-go project. 
5. My Diana Dreamer camera. I love this little film camera and the memories it captures. 
6. A travel journal. I love jotting down my travel adventures.
7. Knitting needles and crochet hooks. (They are TSA approved! Yay!) ;-)
8. Snacks and gum. My ears always pop on planes, so I'm constantly chewing gum.

Well, these are my essentials! It makes me wish I was packing for a vacation too. :-)

Thank you for having me here Sophie! 


 

6 comments:

  1. Makes me wish the same! I've always wondered whether knitting needles and crochet hooks are ok for carry on - do you have to take particular kinds?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also take my crochet hooks and/or knitting loom and some yarn when I'm traveling, it makes time go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh!!!! so pretty! i love your diana! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always bring a neck pillow and a drawing pad and a good book but mostly i just stare out the window...it fascinates me to fly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Vera B. Have many myself for my crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color coordination of all her bag innards! :) So cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x