Saturday, 17 September 2011

Happy Weekend..



Morning! I hope you are having a lovely start to your weekend! Have you got anything special planned? My weekend is shaping up to be very exciting indeed.  This morning I'm doing a photo shoot for my latest Sophie Isobel Vintage collection (more about that soon).  Then I'm spending the rest of the day (and most likely night) giving our lounge room a much needed makeover.  Yay! No more pink walls! Tomorrow I'm trading my painting entire for a pair of heels and a china tea cup for the Ballet Guild's High Tea. It will be a delightful afternoon indeed! Go pop the kettle on, sit back and enjoy a few of my favourite links and lovely things for the week.

The totally gorgeous Red Velvet Lookbook

This lovely post on wearing vintage for all seasons

Grace's amazing new book Design*Sponge at Home  

Decorating Tip - exposed brink fireplaces (I might try this)

Love this outfit for work (or play!)

A beautiful selection of vintage dresses 

Yummy Apple Cookies

Scathingly Brilliant's super pretty outfits

The perfect bookish tote bag


Much Love
xxx

Beautiful Illustration by Catherine Campbell, prints available here 

3 comments:

  1. And happy weekend to you Sophie! These links will keep me entertained for a while :)
    Kelly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing a link to my page. you have a wonderful blog! i'll surely be back to read thru more again! happy weekend :) sandi

    www.adalouvintage,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x