Saturday, 10 September 2011

Happy Girly Weekend..


Good morning! I hope you are having a delightful start to your weekend? What are your plans? This weekend my hubby is away, so I'm looking forward to a girly weekend.  It began last night with a few episodes of Sex and the City and will continue today with, some shopping, thrifting and catching up with some fabulous girls.  Tomorrow I'm looking forward to going to the cinema alone (I've never done it before) and making a creative mess on the dining table.  I'm also working on a goal list, that I look forward to sharing with you next week, inspired by LauraThursday and Elsie.  Here are my favourite links for the week, enjoy!

This gorgeous teal bag 

 And this amazing 1950s cocktail dress 

 An amazing look at 100 years of fashion

 This wonderful post about inspiration 

 And this post on handling stress 

A lovely muffin recipe

This sweet outfit to wear in NYC

  Kaylah's gorgeous new Polariod (I can't wait to get film for mine!)


Much Love
xxx


Image via Flickr from Condé Nast Archive/Corbis

4 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds delightful. Hope you have a lovely time Sophie. I love weekends like yours. I am busy helping my 11 year old pack for year 6 camp tomorrow, but I plan a weekend just like yours real soon.
    Take care
    Kelly C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds exactly the same as mine! *lol* my OH is away and I've had a day of thrifting, shopping, and lots of episodes of Friends :D
    My steal your idea oand go to the cineam alone tomorrow too. Must see what's on :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love girly weekends. And oh, by the way, I love going to movie theaters alone. I hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x