Friday, 23 September 2011

For Just a Moment..



This week continues to be one of the busiest I've had all year.  Between work, Uni, my hubby's birthday, organising and packing for NYC and working on the living room, I must say I'm in a bit of a whirlwind.  So when I need a quite little moment, to breath and have a cup of tea, there is no better spot than in my little vintage studio space.  With the sun shining in through the windows, surrounded by all my favourite collections, it is the perfect spot to just be for a moment or two.

Where is your favourite spot to unwind?

Much Love
xxx

12 comments:

  1. What an inviting room!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it in here too! Have a wonder NYC trip. Enjoy your unwind.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Definitely the perfect vintage retreat. I'd love to have something like this!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Wanted to drop a note by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Pretty!!
    I'm dreaming of having 'my own room' ...I do have a little corner but I would love a room...or two or three...or maybe just one really big room! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is so busy around here too. Sometimes I wish it would slow down for a day. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like heaven, I could so easily curl up a corner like that and sleep forever in that vintage loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This room is beautiful! I love all the little personal touches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just lovely. those florals make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a calm and happy space. My space is one huge mess at the moment. Yours is lovely Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab space! Just the place to get away from it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x