Sunday, 25 September 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I hope you are enjoying a beautiful weekend full of family, friends and fabulous finds.  As always it's so lovely to have you join in the fun.  Check out all the wonderful finds from last week over here.

 I had a quick little thrifting trip earlier in the week and found a few delights for our kitchen.


I just love this set of vintage spice jars and was delighted to find a matching orange cannister.  Now I just need the rest of this lovely set.


And a thrifting trip would not be complete without a few lovely plates.  I think these florals are destined for a wall display!

What have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx




12 comments:

  1. I don't know how you find the space on your shelves and in your cupboards to put all these glorious things. You must just keep making room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen spice jars quite like those before - they're just lovely! The plates really would look gorgeous on a wall :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those spice jars are adorable! I wish I had more time to go thrift shopping, it makes me so happy, but I'm in the middle of midterms. Maybe when they're over! :P
    - Laura S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those spice jars. So cute! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. just lovely soph. those spice canisters are just gorgeous and the floral plates, well, perfect. enjoy your time in bris before nyc! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice find on the spice jars. So adorable. I will add this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those spice jars are my favourite! They're so cute!!

    x Aliya

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i do love those vintage spice jars :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh those spice jars are so cute! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great spice jars and canister...Perfect fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just discovered you from Apron Thrift Girl. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x