Sunday, 18 September 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I do hope you are having a delightful weekend and have found a few free moments for a little thrifting adventure.  Or perhaps you were even lucky enough to find yourself at a flea market. What fun!  Thanks so much for playing along last week, you can check out all the lovely bits and pieces over here.

This week, I did some quick thrifting as I didn't have a great deal of time to search the racks, but quick thrifting is better than no thrifting and I was delighted to find a few cute things.


I had another sweet camera score from the tip, a fun Kodak instant camera in it's original box. I also found a few pieces of lovely floral linen and this pretty Tuscan China cup and saucer.


My favourite finds for the week were these two vintage dresses.. I just love the cut of the white dress, so classic, and the fabulous colour and print of 1960s yellow piece.  Definitely two of my all time favourite dress finds. You can see my whole rack of vintage pieces here.


What have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx






13 comments:

  1. what gorgeous finds! you are a lucky camera thrifter aren't you?! lovely patterns and the dresses are divine. you are going to have A BALL in nyc. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the camera and the white dress is devine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that white dress has whisked me back to me my 1980s childhood, I used to see those dresses in the shops and dream of wearing them! Ahhh - the dropped waist...*sighs*.

    Meanwhile - I found some zips this week :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest dresses ever! You have such luck with cameras I'm jealous.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely would it be to be wearing that vintage yellow dress, drinking from that yellow Tuscan teacup? Gorgeous:) I am loving yellow right now, I think it is the spring weather.
    Lovely finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the print on the yellow dress. How exciting to find another camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dresses my hubby found a camera too this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweet little teacup and saucer! Oh, and the white dress, too! Wonderful finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always find THE most delicious vintage dresses and tea cups! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That white one is BEAutiful!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What wonderful vintage dresses! And that teacup!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    I <3 you blog,especially your flea market finds!
    Happy weekend!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x