Sunday, 11 September 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my dear thrifting friends.  I do hope you are having a simply delightful weekend and have found a few precious moments for a thrifting adventure.  Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week, keep those finds coming, they are oh so gorgeous! To check them all out pop over here.

This week, I had the most delightful little outings.  I must admit I spent hours wandering around on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, just taking in all the thrifted goodness. Even my little car likes treasure hunt and almost drove itself, to a thrift shop I hadn't intended to stop by.  But my car is very clever, so inside, I found three lovely vintage dresses, which just proves my theory that it always pays to check in!

So this week was all about sweet crockery! I just can't help myself.


My favourite finds included, not one but two cute little Japanese deer and this Japanese plate I just couldn't go past. 



Of course a thrifting trip would not be complete without a little Johnson Australia pottery and I just loved the totem design on this beautiful early 1960s Portmeirion Pottery made by Susan Williams- Ellis


And I just love a sweet piece of Japanese pottery or two!

I also found another little treasure yesterday that's getting it's very own post during the week, so stay tuned!

What have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx




21 comments:

  1. How beguiling are those little deer! Heavenly :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These finds are all so pretty and cute! Especially that little deer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those deer as so cute Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so jealous of your little deer!!! still haven't found one yet
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time to join you Linky party. Thank you for the opportunity. I always look forward to your posts as it inspires me to find my own vintage treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the Japanese deer and I am yet to find one myself. I love reading your inspirational blog. Keep up the fantastic work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. johnson love! your finds are wonderful, looking forward to seeing what the special feature is this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little deer far right I have 2 of them.They were always on mums shelves when I was growing up and she gave them to me.I must ask here where she got them from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That plate is so cute! Maybe I just like it because I love cooking so much. XO, Rae

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those deer are so cute! The plate is adorable too.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Johnson plate. One can never have too much vintage crockery I say. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I do have a soft spot for deer ornaments! These are so sweet.
    Looking forward to the item so special it deserves its own post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! Love the little deer and the floral milk jug in the last picture too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh what lovely finds you've scored this week! Crockery is so hard to pass up, my kitchen is starting to overflow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those sweet little deer are so lovely - great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your deer! I have such a weakness for them (and owls!). My grandmother has mugs and plates very similar to the pattern on the mug to the right in your third photo. It might even be the same pattern! You've found such great stuff--if I lived in Australia, I would be begging you to take me along on your thrifting trips!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE the deer figurines! I'm always on the lookout for these in op shops but sadly never come across them. Planning a Blue Mountains trip soon though so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, treasures galore! I always love coming across deer...aren't they the sweetest little creatures? xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love those little deer! how sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It looks like your deer are really popular and I have to agree! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You found a piece with my favourite Johnson's pattern! I am partial to blue and green. My hus and I are heading south on a road trip at the end of October, will be looking forward to exploring some of the oppies down your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x