Wednesday, 31 August 2011

What I Wore.. Retro Pattern

 
 

Top: Portmans  Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Thrifted   Belt: Thrifted  Ring: Bouvier
Shoes: Rivers

I love dressing up to go to work and I always have fun putting fun eclectic outfits together, especially after a weekend of finding some lovely vintage pieces. This handmade 1970s print skirt is a sweet shape for Spring and the geometric pattern is so much fun.  On the same outing, I also found this vintage belt, which I know is going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe.   Teamed with my favourite red heels, I had a most lovely (nearly) Spring day in my new skirt.

Do you dress up to go to work?

Much Love
xxx

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your shoes as well. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pattern! Of course I dress up ... it's the best part of the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dressing up for work too! It's fun to put outfits together. Sometimes I find cloths that I completely forgot about:) Love your outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! How amazing are Rivers shoes? I can't say much for their clothing selection, but they create the most darling, vintage inspired, COMFORTABLE heels! Oh dear, I sense a need for a trip to the outlet coming on! :)

    I like to dress up for my violin teaching work. I often get compliments from my students parents, which is lovely!

    Xox Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, i either work from home or at a yoga studio so no :) though when i'm not teaching i will wear jeans or a skirt, so i guess i try a little. p.s. love your red heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing outfit posts on your blog! Lovely outfit & awesome shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it fun to put together a look depending on your mood. I love your shoes... are they comfy? Cute, cute ring too. Do you take the photos yourself or do you have a handy peep around to shoot them for you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x