Wednesday, 24 August 2011

What I Wore.. In Melbourne


I love dressing up and what better place to play than Melbourne.  Whilst I was the a few weeks ago, I found a few lovely new pieces to add to my wardrobe and just had to share them with you.  I've been searching for the perfect black felt hat for ages and I'm so excited I found one, just in time for my trip to NYC.

Hat (new): A cute little shop on Brunswick Street
Jacket: Karen Millen  Top: Dotti
Skirt (vintage): Currency Vintage Clothing, Brunswick Street
Tights: Kmart  Boots: Myer

I really wish I could wear hats everyday, they are definitely one of my favourite accessories.  What accessory do you love to wear? 

xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your skirt is fantastic Sophie and I'm keen on the hat too :-)

    I'm a scarf girl myself, I like to wear them as often as possible!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so damn cute! :) Love the outfit and the perfect hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jumping on the hat bandwagon, I love them and they really suit me, but I only have about 5 and I never wear any of them! I'm also a sucker for knee-high socks. Do they count as an accessory? I can't wear any sock shorter than a knee high, it feels weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie! Thanks for the sweet comment!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love Melbourne and yes Brunswick St is always good. I too love hats but these days being busy with my brood I like to change things up with my reading glasses especially love my bright orange Italian handmade ones, they always pep up a bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hat! Perhaps you bought it at Scull and Trombone? It is my favourite hat shop. I could wear hats and scarves all the time...and quite often do. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Love your look :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woman, you make melbourne look good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hats, and they look good on me, however, my hair does not...so it's brooches for me....I have quite a collections...they can completely change the look of an outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x