Saturday, 27 August 2011

What I Wore.. 1920s Inspired




So as you can see, Her Library Adventures had a little makeover today.  I'm still working on some new buttons, but it is all coming together just how I was hoping.  I thought it might be fun to have a new picture to match my banner, so I played dress up this afternoon with my favourite new hat I bought from one of my favourite stores Dangerfield when I was in Melbourne.  I was feeling very 1920s indeed!

Dress: Kmart (cheap and cheerful!)
Shoes: No! Shoes from Petrol Boutique

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
xxx

14 comments:

  1. I want to have that hat too! It looks great (especially with your hair colour :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Is the dress newish? I love the button details ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I am loving the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your new banner! hat is just perfection. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, cute outfit! Lovin' the dress, kmart is fab for bargains. Your new banner is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your blog - you so inspire me. Have a wonderful week end - love your 20's look too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet banner! And you look adorable in that dress wearing that oh-so-cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love the new hat very sweet. What a cute new profile pic of you. Banner looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute cloche! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS. Is the absolute best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shoes, very cute indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the hat and liking the new look for the blog :) Have a happy week Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love love love the hat. You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x