Monday, 8 August 2011

A Weekend in the City..


I had such an amazing weekend in Melbourne, wandering the streets with my mum (my partner in crime), I just had to share some of my favourite moments with you. As you can see, I didn't even take my 'good' Canon with me, I took all my photos on my iPhone and I can't quite believe how well they turned out.  The sunset on Friday was just amazing and without a camera ready at that moment, I could never have captured it.  So must say, I am now officially a fan, of iphoneography, but I promise I will never go past a good Polariod.   So here is my Melbourne weekend..


1. Celebrating at Little Creatures, 2. Dinner at Copperwood, 3. My new favourite book from Readings, 4. The view from our hotel room.


1. Sunset on Brunswick St, 2. Buying up a storm on the way to Lygon St. for dinner, Coffee from Diner @ Trunk, 4. Overlooking Life Instyle (what a view!)

I will be back later this afternoon to tell you all about new adventures! I'm so excited!
It's going to be a big week indeed.

Much Love
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Melbourne. Your photos make me miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! looks like a great weekend too! I love iphone pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a weekend in melbourne is always fun. and i just love little creatures, such yummy beer! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your making me miss Melbourne if I could live there tomorrow I would!

    I'm interested in your new adventures. Will check back to see what they are!

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How amazing was that sunset on Friday night! Great pics of Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I love Melbourne, I usually get to visit a couple times a year but it's been a while since lay last jaunt. Oh how I love wintery Melbourne......transport me now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent a lovely Sunday at the NGV with my darling husband, both overcome with the joy that is Vienna Art and Design♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x