Thursday, 25 August 2011

My Creative Space..

 

This week, my creative space is all about vintage dresses! The last few weeks I've been so busy with my Uni courses, I haven't had a chance to play in my vintage studio.  I've been stocking up on some wonderful vintage pieces and today is the first opportunity I've had to really check everything out.  It's like Christmas! These are a few of my favourite pieces, I am particularly partial to the yellow dress with the black buttons, I can't wait to see what it looks like on.  I think know where I will be spending my weekend! 

Pop over here to check out all the wonderful creative spaces!
Much Love
xxx

11 comments:

  1. lovely lovely wares! I've been really enjoying following your blog and joining in with the thrifting flea market finds so Ive nominated you for a "versatile blogger" award, and have linked to your blog from mine. You can read all the blurb about it on my latest post. Hope thats ok!? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that yellow number is a great find! can't wait to see it on. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind if I just curled up in your closet and made it my home? Haha, these are all so marvelous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me, I used to have a cute little yellow dress that was kind of a skirt with overall-y things on it (ie you had to wear a t-shirt underneath) and big black buttons holding it together. I loved that dress! Now where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that yellow dress looks like a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness Gracious! My two favorite words put together! Vintage dresses! I love it! Those all look positively fantastic! I think that the yellow one will look darling on you. I'm quite jealous right now ;)

    smileyius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yellow dress does looks lovely, although I'm intrigued by the prints, too. This make me want to go op-shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh have fun playing dress ups! :)
    That yellow dress has it going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog!i`ll be visiting : ) - found about you from Little Dotty Bird

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x