Thursday, 11 August 2011

My Creative Space..


My little creative space is a hive of activity this week.  You see I had an idea on the way to Melbourne (plane trips are the best time for daydreaming) all about fabric, ribbon, buttons and a little destash to make a little extra play money for to take to New York.


So I am gathering up and organising my supplies (who knew I had so many buttons) and will be opening a little Her Library Adventures stash shop next week which will include, lovely little bundles of fabric, notions and vintage bits and pieces and as well as some of my favourite vintage scarves for sale. 

I'll be having a little giveaway too, so pop back soon for more info.
  For many more lovely creative spaces pop over here.

Happy Thursday!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait, you are a women after my own heart. I will be glued to my netbook waiting to see what your going to list. I love buttons, I have plenty, but to hell with it you can always do with more I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh intriguing! Be sure to pop by to check out my giveaway!

    http://lovesabargain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your new shop
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much happening in your world Sophie! I love the idea of shopping for some lovely things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x