Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Little Collections..


I was playing in my vintage studio space over the weekend and I noticed, I was creating a few little unexpected collections, without even realising it! It seems I just can't get enough sweet milk jugs and pretty floral linen.



When it only takes three pieces of goodness to start a collection, I have to wonder, how many other collections I'm creating. Well one can never have too much vintage!

Do you have any little unexpected collections in your home?

xxx

7 comments:

  1. How sweet, I have just noticed not only do I love tea cups and milk jugs I also have a love of very cute handmade tea cosies. They each have their own quirky peronality. And I love love love handmade aprons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I've got two of those vintage sheets! One I used to make a dress out of :-)
    I love vintage coffee pots but alas have not much space to put them. I also love those old crocheted coat hangers that keep your clothes just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your milk jugs are too cute! From years of estate sale/antique store shopping I've amassed quite a few transferware pieces, some amber depression glass, old cookbooks and coronation memorabilia. Now I look for those things, but in the beginning I was just buying what I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pretty florals. You can never have too many collections. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little milk jugs! I love everything small & floral, so I'm trying to collect little floral cups from second hands etc. Great blog by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x