Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Lace up your dancing shoes....


Performed Live by Lark from Bruce Moyle on Vimeo.


One of my favourite musical vintage bloggers, Claire from Jemima & Geraldine is part of a wonderful gypsy band called, Lark and this is a gorgeous film clip they made recently.  Can you guess the song? It's the theme song from Tetris and it totally made my day! Lark have the most wonderful gypsy sound and their great quirky song choices are just so much fun. Make sure you turn it up and find a dance partner.  Be sure to check out Claire's gorgeous vintage dress too!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you, thank you for featuring this! What an honour :) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! xx Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0o0o I love this...I listen to gypsy type music every morning (carnival palace, ect..) I love the energy in the video..too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely! Thanks for the tip:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x