Saturday, 27 August 2011

Happy Weekend..


Happy Saturday! And it is a lovely Saturday indeed.. What are your plans this weekend? Today I'm all about adventures, perhaps even of the pirate variety.  We are doing a little thrifty outing this morning and then I'm looking forward to spending the afternoon amongst fabric, buttons and books about NYC.  I just love Saturdays! I'm also getting a little giveaway prepared so keep a lookout for it on Monday.  Here are a few of my favourite things for the week.. Enjoy!

A totally sweet dress

The new LadurĂ©e shop opening in NYC just in time 

The ever inspiring Mandi - Modcloth Blogger of the Moment

This gorgeous linen

Inspiring studio spaces

A very sweet boutique

This fabulous e-course which I can't wait to do!

Much Love
xxx

Image via The Society Inc newsletter


4 comments:

  1. i really like that map background wallpaper in the second photo. i might have to get that lol it looks pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing! I'm not a big purple person, but I'd love it in gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your plans sounds great and fun :D cute photo. I'm with my sister and her family :D so maybe out to another town

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah - i love looking at studio/offices spaces. i never feel quite right unless i have a perfect desk to pull up to and create - write, draw, craft when the mood strikes. i don't have this space in my house now...but these spaces definitely gave me some more inspiration! happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x