Saturday, 20 August 2011

Happy Weekend..



Happy weekend everyone! I hope you are having a lovely day! I'm enjoyed a fabulous morning of treasuring hunting, venturing to all the little thrift shops on the outskirts of town. I found some lovely bits and pieces to add to my little kitchen makeover and can't wait to start decorating. Oh how I love kitschy kitchens and vintage Pyrex! What are your weekend plans? Keeping with the kitchen theme, here are some of my favourite kitchen and recipe type links from the week.

This gorgeous post all about enamelware

Emma's recipe for stuffed mushrooms

And Laura's yummy slice recipe

A great vintage Pyrex guide

Wonderful kitchen storage ideas

Rachel's lovely vintage inspired kitchen


Much Love
xxx

  

4 comments:

  1. I love your dishes and I have two that would go lovely in your new kitchen. A friend gave me two dishes 1970s orange a pizza dish and a flan dish they are scrummy although my daughter hates them. Youngsters have no tast.
    Have a lovely morning
    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post & inspiring links, loving your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mother-in-law handed me a box of her old (well loved) pyrex six months ago - i now have the most brilliant kitschy cabinet filled with pyrex of my own finding and her beautiful additions. i love your patterns - have never seen them before! enjoy! -al

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love seeing your Pyrex collection. Can't wait to have my own kitchen so I can display all of mine. :)

    Isn't Rachel's house in general so cool? Love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x