Saturday, 13 August 2011

Happy Weekend..



This weekend I've got some serious essay writing to do, but before I settle down at the computer, I'm looking forward to enjoying a few lovely things, including a new hair colour, catching up with the Fine and Sunny girls and of course a spot of Saturday morning thrifting.  What are your weekend plans? I hope you enjoy my favourite links for the week.

The perfect to do list

I'd love to do this wonderful course

Fabulous vintage inspired hair tutorials

Emily Green's beautifully colourful guest posts

Wild vintage wedding

Bake in style with this gorgeous pie plate

Truly delightful yellow heels

xxx

Embroidery Hoop by merriweathercouncil available on Etsy



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x