Saturday, 6 August 2011

Happy Weekend..



Good morning! I hope you are having a lovely start to your Saturday.  This weekend, I'm in Melbourne for Life Instyle. My mum and I are on a very exciting adventure and I can't wait to tell you more about it very soon.  Things I'm loving; seeing my mum,  wandering the streets of Melbourne, chatting lots about our new project, checking out all the wonderful exhibitors at Life Instlyle and taking heaps of Instagram photos.  Check out Her Library Adventures facebook page for lots of fun updates.  Hope you enjoy some of my favourite links from the week..

The most lovely office space..

Life as an RV Intern (what fun!)

I would love a portrait by Moorea Seal

This beautiful post about finding time for yourself

This totally gorgeous little film

The new Free People catalogue film is just gorgeous- makes me feel like I'm back in Venice

Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. hope you're enjoying Melbourne. It's been a fantastic warm sunny week and it said goodbye yesterday with an amazing sunset. But today we're back to rain :(

    Still, hope you have a good time around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your instagram photos on facebook. Hope our fair city is treating you well. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Thrift Core and it is dreamy. I love it! I linked up to your Thrift Haul post this past week. I love to thrift and find all kinds of goodies. I found some sweet luggage this week too. Anyway, have a beautiful trip with your mom! Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Melbourne! Can't wait til I'm back for a visit. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! Your blog is great! Adding you to my Blog Lovin account!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x