Sunday, 21 August 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! The sun is finally out here and I think Spring is in the air, so I'm definitely enjoying my Sunday.  I hope you've found a moment or two to do some thrifting.  For heaps of lovely inspiration check out all of last week's finds over here

So this week, I've had so much fun thrifting.  Friday afternoon I hit my favourite thrift shops and found some wonderful vintage dresses and yesterday I had a great time searching some little shops I've never been to before, on the outskirts of town.  


My favourite finds included, two wonderfully bright vintage dresses, a sweet blue glomesh bag, some pretty linen, two fabulous pieces of Pyrex to add to my collection and of course a Sophie thrifting trip would not be complete without a couple of tea cups.  


My find of the week, was just perfect for my kitchen makeover.. a gorgeous set of vintage mustard canisters for $5.  They certainly add a lovely splash of colour to my kitchen.  

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx


21 comments:

  1. I cant believe you found those canisters for $5, thats insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pyrex and dresses...so fun!

    Stop by and visit me at my blog sometime soon!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with em...$5???? lucky duck. such a perfect colour. i am of course in love with those teacups and the florals. what a perfect haul. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember my sister being given a set of those cannisters as a wedding present I think - only they were olive green! I have never seen blue glomesh before - score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely finds sophie. you always find gorgeous tea cups indeed. and i love those vintage canisters, i'd love to get a set like that, they are really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those canisters. Fab colour and what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the linen - great patterns!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. The canisters look to be in truly fab condition and what a brilliant shade of yellow!! I'm partial to the odd bit of Pyrex too :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, my first time linking up!
    Great finds, i love the canisters! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must be $5 day in vintage land. I got some nice finds for $5 too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've seen those canisters for so much more in antique shops, great find! Love your pyrex plate too, you'll see one on my post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Thanks for hosting! I love flea market shopping and exploring thrift stores. It's fun to see all the great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting this! This is my first time participating, and I'm really enjoying checking out everybody's finds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that pyrex plate! Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those mustard canisters, cannot believe they were only $5. The pyrex too is glorious, you lucky duck. melx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the canisters too. Gorgeous colour and what a bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE those canisters! I found a 50's red set of canisters this weekend but have never seen the mustard ones. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore those canisters. i saw some similar on another blog a while back and wanted some then and now i want some even more now! Fabulous finds :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute stuff! I love the canisters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those canisters are so so so cute! Can't believe they only cost $5!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x