Sunday, 14 August 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! I do hope you are having a lovely weekend and have enjoyed some lovely sunshine and a spot of thrifting.  Thanks for popping by and playing along! I just love checking out everyone's finds and I learn something new every week.  Check out all the wonderful finds from last week over here.

This week, I found a few lovely bits and pieces and although I thought it was the local stores were a little light on cuteness, when I got everything together I realised I'd had quite a good week of thrifting.


In my little stash was a pretty polka dot dress, lovely vintage pillow case and a few pieces of Japanese crockery to go into growing collection. My favourite find for the week and perhaps even the year, has to be these gorgeous vintage Salvatore Ferragamo shoes.  

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting 
xxx



19 comments:

  1. yep... those shoes are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute spotty dress! We had a very successful day yesterday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It blows my mind that people actually find Salvatore Ferragamo's whilst thrifting. Definately find of the year!

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the old cups, they remind me of my granny's place:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mugs... I bought a similar one from a salvos the other day. mines also from japan :)

    its the seventh picture down: http://thimble-cat.blogspot.com/2011/08/op-shopping-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the shoes, you seem to be very successful every week :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny how the plate matches the pillow case! Great finds.
    Liz & Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow we had those plates when I was growing up, Mum's only recently upgraded all her old crockery (if she hasn't kept some as spares) its so funny how everything comes back into fashion. I now love old crockery & I am startin an ecclectic collection yet when I was young I liked everything modern... but that goes for most things I supose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the blue of that cup, and the polkadot dress. Great finds as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty finds! I love the pattern on that plate. And those shoes, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your finds!

    My find of the year is a working typewrite from 1937 that I snagged for $20!

    xox, C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you have the perfect shoes to match the polka dot dress. Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely picture! I love how all the colors work together - great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I've seen one of these plates before - nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there!

    I'm happy to have just posted my first-ever link to your Flea Market Finds today.

    Cheers,
    Ashdarlina


    adventuresofashdarlina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the shoes! (Bet you wear smaller than a 10-11?) ;)
    A

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sophie, yes as usual some wonderful finds (judging by the other comments you'll need to keep those new shoes under lock and key!!) Good to be playing along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, my Grandma used to have those plates. A lovely memory :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x