Sunday, 7 August 2011

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! I do hope you are have s most delightful weekend and that thrifted finds have appeared to you in abundance.  I'm so delighted to see everyone finding such wonderful bits and pieces.  Are you searching for anything special at the moment? Check out all the lovely finds from last week over here.

So this week, I took a little thrifting adventure on Wednesday afternoon.  It was lovely and quite and I searched high and low for lovely treasures in a world of my own.  It is my favourite time of day to go thrifting, I spot things that I never would on a weekend.


I stumbled upon a stash of lovely retro patterned cups (I think I'm just a little bit obsessed) and the sweetest little bunny.  But my favourite find for the week, was definitely this lovely ripple pattern crochet blanket.  

So what have you found this week?  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.




24 comments:

  1. I love the pink rabbit!! I have the blue version!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rug is gorgeous Sophie. What a lovely find:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those lovely orange mugs! (now I wish I had a whole set...) and that blanket is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cups are great - love the retro designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a great blanket! and i have a weakness for retro cups too. our cabinets are bursting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your finds! I have the matching canister to the clover looking cups and a small plate in the same print as the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that fate helped me find your blog! A book worm, flea market library enthusiast--I feel like we're kindred spirits :) I'm so happy to be following you

    &hears; Camille
    http://www.thedeweydecimals.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sophie..how lovely for you to have the time to fossick during the week like that...a treat It's funny though how sometimes when we go opping/secondhand shopping together & Rob will spot something that I just didn't see & viceversa. Sometimes I found my best things at the Sunday flea market on my way to work (in an old fashioned tea rooms) when I only had 10 mins & better be quick, yet would go another time with no pressure & find nearly nothing at all. Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes it's hard to go past a good vintage mug find!
    Love the rabbit too, I have added my own Link and pic to the finds as I am always on the hunt for vintage bargains also!
    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cool are the cups, I love them would have loved to of stumbled on them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mugs, oh my... thrifting gold! Luckily for me we have a high breakage rate in our house, so I can buy all the mugs I find!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice finds, I'm keeping my eye out for a blanket like that, I missed out on a big one a few weeks ago, I was gutted !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that blanket is truly wondeful- what a find!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice retro finds.
    My eye immediately went to the rabbit. even though I am trying to clear out a bit (thrited treasure overload?) I would still have brought the bunny home.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, those little cups would be so hard to resist! I know just how you feel! I had so much fun yesterday at the market in Denver! So many wonderful things! I, too, love to shop on weekdays at the thrift stores -- ours are so crowded, though, with so many people out of work and all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love those cups Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  17. That rabbit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ummmmm...johnson AND staffordshire potteries love? you scored!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found your blog! I don't even know how I did.. just wandering around online I guess! so glad I did, love this link up and your blog! new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love each find, gorgeous blanket and the pattern on the vintage mugs is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That bunny is cute, & a little scared looking! Thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like the mugs on the left, they would have come home with me too! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x