Friday, 8 July 2011

A Perfect Day..


It really was the most perfect day in Byron Bay.. There is something very special about this place.  Every time I see the turn off, my heart flutters with the joy I felt going to Clarke's Beach as a kid.


My outfit for the day included my new vintage tie dyed slip I found last week..


We celebrated the day with lunch at the Byron Beach Cafe overlooking the sparkling ocean.


And I visited my favourite local boutiques including the gorgeous Strange Trader.


I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful adventure and can't wait to share more with you soon.

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Byron is lovely, I'm jealous, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl..haven't been to Byron in years..wonder how much its changed.
    Used to get these amazing doorstopper burgers and CRUEL SEA was playing at the pub..told ya..long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have spent only one single day in Byron, and i long to go there and holiday, you are lucky you live so close! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we have just booked a little weekend away in Byron and I can't wait! I haven't been there in AGES and I'm so looking forward to it- your post just made me more excited :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x