Thursday, 21 July 2011

My Creative Space..



So this week, I've been hitting the books.  For the first time in four years, I'm back at university.  I'm doing my Masters through COFA and I'm so delighted to be 'back at school'.  One of the elective classes I've chosen is Fashion 1980 - Now and I can't wait to get started.  I did some work in fashion theory in my undergraduate degree and loved it so much! Really what's better than checking out fabulous fashion for 'research'.  So my creative space this week is full of lovely new stationery, lecture notes and magazines ready for action.  Don't you just love new stationery! 

Check out all the wonderful creative spaces over here.

Much Love
xxx

8 comments:

  1. He, he ... I love that you have post its! My life simply just does not function without post its ...

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do indeed love new stationery. Best of luck with your Master program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for going back to uni! I often think how maybe I'd like to go back and do speech pathology on top of my teaching degree and then I remember just how much work was involved and it doesn't take long to change my mind (No lovely fashion units in speech pathology after all!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture :), good luck with your Master, it sounds really nice :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stationary is the best thing about studying! i'm a kikki.k magnet. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think that i could study just for the excuse to buy new stationary. :)

    i love that feeling of starting a new course....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun! Good luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new study stationary :) I miss the organisational side of study. Hope it all goes really well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x