Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Home..


Well after a 5am start, I'm back home in beautiful wintery and overcast Mildura.. I had such an amazing week away, I've got more photos to share with  you a little later, but I thought I'd check in first.  Of course the first place I went as soon as the plane landed was to Spotlight (as you do).  There was also a stop off at the hardware store for a few more supplies for a special and very fun project I'm working on which I can't wait to share with you tomorrow.  When I got home I just had to take this photo, because if you look carefully you can see Olive in the left hand window, waiting for me.  She is just so cute! 

We've just arrived home from the movies, of course my second request on arriving home was to see Harry Potter.  I've been a fan for the last ten years and oh my, I needed a few tissues by the end of the film.  

Now I'm off to play with some chicken wire and masking tape (told you it was a fun project!)

What are you up to on this lovely Wednesday!
Much Love
xxx

3 comments:

  1. A home visit, Spotlight and Harry Potter sounds like one fantastic day to me. And your new project is very interesting ... looking forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely little house you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so beautiful, i love the way you've composed this picture. it's gorgeous. i hope you don't mind a new follower, your blog is lovely.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x