Saturday, 30 July 2011

Highlights from the Circus..


Last night my hubby took me to the Great Moscow Circus and it was so much fun! I really felt like a kid again and spent a good portion of the night on the edge of my seat, gasping at the amazing tricks and giggling at the crazy clowns.  


The highlight of the night of course was the 'Globe of Death' (bottom right).  Inside four crazy guys on motorbikes spin around and the cage splits in two! It was really quite thrilling.  The whole atmosphere was just as I remembered and I walked (danced) out of the big top, as I had many years before.. Feeling that same electric energy, just pulling me in, calling me to join the fun.

Oh how I would love to join the circus!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I haven't been to the circus since I was about FIVE! Jealous. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I haven't been to the circus since I was a kid! To be honest it kind of freaks me out a little haha. I don't like clowns or people on stilts (irrational fear) but I do like the hula hooping and trapeze artists and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to the circus since I was a kid either, but I'd love to go back! You've got me remembering that Enid Blyton series where the little boy joins the circus. Do you remember it? I can't even remember the name of the series but there were a lot of books and I absolutely loved them. (Off to do an Amazon search...)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x