Saturday, 30 July 2011

Happy Weekend..


Happy Weekend! I hope your weekend has been lovely so far.  I've started my Saturday with a lovely brunch with friends and a very successful outing thrifting and this afternoon I'm looking forward to a little researching, writing, listening to Triple J and dreaming I am at Splendour in the Grass.  It is the most amazing line up this year and I'd just love to be enjoying the festival vibe.  So I thought this week I'd bring you some festival inspired links so you can get into the spirit too.

If I was at Splendour in the Grass I would..

Be wearing a pair of these sunglasses

And this sweet romper and this lovely hat

Use the cute camera

Take a pair of pretty wellingtons


Carrying my things in this perfect little utility belt

Take festival style tips from Carrie at WishWishWish


Much Love
xxx

Gorgeous festival image by 5 Inch and Up

2 comments:

  1. I'm suffering from a serious case of Splendour envy too! This post makes me smile. Good to know others are having a mental "Nooooo!" moment also. I think i'm going to channel the sad energy into planning my festival wardrobe now, too :) There's always another festival...but boy oh boy would it have been amazing to see Regina Spektor live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do with a festival weekend, bliss. I love that little romper you posted too, so cute! This blog is bad for my bank balance :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x