Saturday, 23 July 2011

Happy Weekend..



This weekend inpsired  by Home Sorted, my hubby and I are having a little pre Sping clean.  We've had great fun today, searching for some new and lovely second hand bits and pieces for the house.  There is nothing quite like moving things around and finally getting to all the must fix things on the to do list.  My favourite part is the styling of course and there will be more of that to come tomorrow.  Can't wait! What are you up to this weekend?  In the spirit of home decorating, here are a few links to some of my favourite interior design inspirations..










Much Love
xxx


Image by Geoffroy de Boismenu from Milk Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Are those your legs and is that your brush - both very stylish. Have a lovely spring cleaning (if somewhat late)
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. They would make cleaning much more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x