Saturday, 9 July 2011

Happy Weekend..




So this weekend whilst I'm visiting beautiful Brisbane, I thought I'd do 'Brissie' weekend special and share some links to the lovely places I will be popping into over this wonderful Saturday and Sunday..

A spot of shopping at Little Jane St and Winn Lane

And of course browse at the Bris Style Indie Designers Market


A must stop for coffee at the Gun Shop cafe and at peek at Nook

An afternoon would not be complete without a trip to GoMA to see the latest exhibition

And after dark.. and a change of shoes, we are off to Cloudland and the  


Much Love
xxx

Image via Little Jane St

4 comments:

  1. weekend sounds perfect! you'll love goma and little jane st! get your money ready at nook...last time i walked outta there i didn't spend less than 100! ha. hope to catchup early in the week if you're about. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your time in Brisbane, it sounds like you are up to lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I live in Brisbane and this makes me want to have a good weekend of indie shopping and markets. Oh Cloudland yay :) You will have to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brissie sounds great, enjoy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x